We've been getting lots of terrific feedback about the first two weeks of the Succeeding in a Japanese Company telesummit! Here are some representative comments:
- Loving the summit. Content is good.
- Your summit interviews are very interesting!
- I have found all of the sessions thus far to be very informative. I have learned a lot.
- I registered and listened to all of last weeks calls and learned some new tips and found the interviews fun as well.
- Finding the telesummit *very* useful – thank you!
- Very interesting and informative. Thanks for inviting me to participate! I really appreciate it.
If you haven't listened in to the telesummit yet, you're not too late because we have one week left with four interesting presentations:
Tuesday, March 18th
Michiko Schwab ~ How to Keep Japanese From Falling Asleep in Your Presentation
Adam Komisarof ~ Becoming Part of the Team in a Japanese Workplace
Thursday, March 20th
Andrew Horvat ~ Getting on the Same Page in a Japanese Company – Why it is Important and How to Do it
Rochelle Kopp ~ Understanding and Influencing Decision Makers in a Japanese Company
Register here and don't miss these exciting presentations!