WORKING EFFECTIVELY WITH AMERICANS – A SEMINAR FOR JAPANESE
Sep 25, 2017“Why do Americans start long discussions in meetings?”
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hasse & Nesbitt
8837 Chapel Square Drive
Cincinnati OH 45249
“Why don’t Americans tell us about project status until last minute?”
“How can I tell an American colleague that I disagree with them?”
“Why do Americans think Japanese decision making is so slow?”
“Why do American ask “WHY” many times when their Japanese supervisor asks them something?”
“Why don’t Americans work as long hours as Japanese – and what do they think about the Japanese way of working?”
Japanese who work with Americans usually have many questions, but no good place to get the answers. This seminar is a golden opportunity to get the answers to your questions and help you to create good working relationships with your American staff. Dynamic group discussions will also help you increase your learnings.
Conducted in Japanese.
* Increased understanding of American culture.
* A new way of looking at things that happens in your workplace every day.
* Techniques to use for improving communication.
* Ideas you can apply in your workplace.
* Ways to avoid mistakes made by others.
* Exchange of opinions. Participation from everyone required!
Instructor: Teruko Nesbitt
Note: Direct competitors of JIC and their employees are not allowed to enroll in this seminar.› Back to Index of Events