WORKING EFFECTIVELY WITH JAPANESE COLLEAGUES, CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
Nov 14, 2019This seminar is aimed at anyone working in or with Japanese companies as an employee or partner, particularly in a post merger & acquisition situation. Pernille Rudlin will bring her recent experience in working on post merger integration between Japanese and European companies to highlight what makes Japanese companies different, and how to adapt corporate cultures to create a globally effective organisation.
9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
8 Fenchurch Place, London ECM 4PB
Instructor: Pernille Rudlin
- Why Japanese tend to be vague and indirect - and how to
interpret what they mean
- Why Japanese people don't give a lot of feedback
- How Japanese society and companies have been changing
- How decisions are made in Japanese organisations
- Why Japanese avoid risk
- How to get your ideas accepted by a Japanese organisation
- How to make meetings with Japanese people more effective
- How to build strong working relationships with Japanese
- How to behave appropriately at meals and other social situations
- What to keep in mind if you travel to Japan for business
- What most bothers Japanese about the Europeans they work with
Individual fee: £375 plus
Discounted fee for more than two delegates from the same organisation: £325 plus VAT
Credit card payment can be accepted over the phone. Please call +44 1603 465 520 for further details.
For payment by bank transfer or for an invoice - please contact
To register and pay via Eventbrite please click here.
Places are limited to 15 people. We reserve the right to cancel or postpone the seminar if sufficient bookings have not been made.
› Back to Index of Events