GOAL-SETTING AND FEEDBACK -- A SEMINAR FOR JAPANESE MANAGERS
Nov 19, 2019How can I give guidance to my local team members? How can I improve communication with them and motivate them?
1:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Hilton Garden Inn - Detroit/Novi 27355 Cabaret Drive Novi, MI 48377
Are there any other Japanese managers at Japanese companies who have trouble with these issues?
These are typical concerns of Japanese managers working in the U.S. This seminar will provides useful tools for creating good working relationships and getting things done when working with American staff. Dynamic group discussions will increase the learnings.
Conducted in Japanese.
- Everyday feedback techniques - both positive feedback and negative feedback
- Goal-setting and the performance management processes
- Dealing with performance problems
- Common issues at Japanese companies, and how to avoid them
Hiroshi Iwasaki, Japan Intercultural Consulting’s Detroit Representative, who has worked with Americans at Japanese companies in North America for over 17 years.
Feedback from past participants:
- “I now understand the importance of praise.”
- “I learned why it’s important to give feedback clearly in words, and the need for ongoing regular communication.”
- “I could really relate to many of the points in the seminar. Thank you.”
- “The materials and explanation were very easy to understand. I now realize what feedback really is. Thank you!”
- “It was very helpful for me to understand how different feedback is between the U.S. and Japan”
- “The bilingual Japanese and English materials were helpful. I’d like to use these phrases and expressions going forward.”
Note: Direct competitors of JIC and their employees are not allowed to enroll in this seminar.
› Back to Index of Events