WORKING EFFECTIVELY WITH JAPANESE COLLEAGUES, CUSTOMERS AND PARTNERS
Jun 09, 2015This seminar is aimed at anyone working in or with Japanese companies as an employee or partner. Our Manchester-based consultant, Emma Johnson will bring her recent experience helping Japanese companies investing in the UK to highlight the issues faced by Japanese companies operating in the region.
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Instructor: Emma Johnson
- Why Japanese tend to be vague and indirect - and how to
interpret what they mean
- Why Japanese people don't give a lot of feedback
- How Japanese society and companies have been changing
- How decisions are made in Japanese organisations
- Why Japanese avoid risk
- How to get your ideas accepted by a Japanese organisation
- How to make meetings with Japanese people more effective
- How to build strong working relationships with Japanese
- How to behave appropriately at meals and other social situations
- What to keep in mind if you travel to Japan for business
- What most bothers Japanese about the Europeans they work with
Individual fee: £375 plus
(£450 total) or 460 euros plus VAT (550 euros total)
Discounted fee for more than two delegates from the same organisation: £325 plus VAT
(£390) or 400 euros plus VAT (480 euros total)
Please see below for payment online by credit card.
For payment by bank transfer or for an invoice - please contact
NB: Credit card name needs to be same as registered participant name.
Credit card payment can also be accepted over the phone. Please call +44 1603 465 520 for further details.
Or post a cheque for the full amount including VAT, made payable to
"Rudlin Consulting Ltd" to St Georges House, 26 Princes Street, Norwich NR3 1AE, UK.
› Back to Index of Events